Friday, May 11, 2012

QuestHaven Fashions 30% Off


Hey! I didn't mean to totally drop off the face of the planet. Things have been a bit stressful lately so I had to take a step back from blogging. Hopefully it won't be for long.

I just wanted to pop in and tell you about a deal I found today. Its from a site I just discovered, and I've already received my first items from them so I feel good telling you about this. Don't worry I'll do my usual review post later, but this was too good not to tell you guys about!



Questhaven Fashions is similar to like Tobi or Modcloth, but on a much smaller scale. They're more of an up and coming business, but they sell a lot of similar kind of items. I'll go more into detail about them later, but for now you can save 30% off their entire site with code QUEST30. I'm not sure when this code expires so better get a move on it!

Couple of things that I got and will be reviewing later:



Avery Dress




Wendy Dress


And don't forget! Free shipping on orders over $75!

I can't tell you which dress I was more excited for. I'd been looking for this specific print on the Avery for a very long time now. The Wendy dress I actually found at SwayChic last year but I didn't buy it (mostly because it wasn't my size) and have been regretting it forever. I'm so glad they're in my possession now! I wasn't able to use the 30% off on that order, but be sure I'll be placing another one later today.

Happy Friday and Happy Shopping! Let me know if you get anything good.



bloglovintwittertumblr

1 comment: