Friday, May 25, 2012

Got my hands up, they're playing my song! It's a party...




AT DSW!!!

Hells yeah! I can't even tell you how great it feels to get an email like this after a hellish month. Oh, I just about fell out of my chair.

Even though it meant I would have to wake up at like 8 AM on Sunday and drive up to San Francisco (which is like 60 miles away from where I live) the same day as Bay to Breakers and a Giants game, nothing was going to stop me from going.

Plus, hello? Do you see what is on the invite? QUADRUPLE point people. My forever long destiny of becoming a Premier member is now within my grasp. It will happen this year. It will. Trust.



Plus it gave me an excuse to hang out with my favorite cupcake blogger, Anna, and spend the rest of the day shopping all over SF. Like seriously all over, I could barely walk the next day.

DSW actually moved a while ago, but I hadn't had a chance to check out the new location yet. I peeked in once, since its next to my favorite brunch spot, but BF was with me at the time and out of sheer fear of his life, quickly dragged me away. I don't blame him. Its four floors. Four. Full of shoes, shoes, and MORE shoes. Oh, and bags and socks, too.

But who cares about shoes when you're faced with an endless sea of shoes.






Wouldn't be a party without Jeffrey Campbell there right?



Or a DJ of course! And some SF based bloggers! I did promise you bloggers didn't I?

And no, I didn't mean Anna and I. The DSW Premier Party was actually hosted by Britt + Whit! They are both, like seriously tall, by the way. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to snap a picture of/with them. They left before I could get a chance, but that may have been due to the severe shoe-straction I was experiencing.

Right when we walked in the door, we greeted by beautiful House of Harlow shoes and a sales associate handing us one of those awesome DSW totes. I started off with like three or four pairs and had to grab an extra bag! It was almost impossible to decide which ones to take home. It didn't help that DSW was serving us endless mimosas and pastries the entire time. Who was in a hurry to leave when we had food and drinks and shoes all in one building?

We seriously combed through every single row of every single floor to make sure we didn't miss anything good. I also managed to spill mimosa on my white dress within 10 seconds of being handed a glass. Its a wonder I'm able to function in heels at all.



Being vain and trying on some wedges...



With my favorite person. (Nice stripper heels Anna).



We got some goodie bags too. A coupon to use for next month, some delicious popcorn and a...




SHOELOVER MUG. So awesome. We walked away a few dollars lighter, a few points heavier, and some shoe love in our hearts.

Thanks again DSW! I had a great time!

Curious to know what shoes I ended up walking out with? Just gotta wait until the next post! Couldn't make a trip up to the city without an outfit shoot right? ;)

bloglovintwittertumblr

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous this looks like a really cool event! I haven't been in this DSW either my boyfriend always drags me away too haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt buyyyyy the stripper shoes. i was just testing them out >.<

    ReplyDelete