Tuesday, May 1, 2012

all of my change i've spent on you




The problem with having a few back up photos use for a rainy day is that sometimes (especially if you're still in the process of growing) by the time you need to use them you hate them.

You hate all of them.

At least that is what happened to me. And this was more so from a photography stand point than it was an outfit one. Sometimes I think I'm too much of a perfectionist but I couldn't stand the thought of posting half of these on the blog.

So today you guys get one photo. Sorry! It is a very cute spring filled outfit though! In fact I think this outfit pretty much includes everything that absolutely LOVE about spring.

Mint green, polka dots, floral print, crochet? Showing a bit of skin in a subtle but awesome way?

Zing. Swiped credit card. PURCHASED.

Too bad I can't actually move in this blazer though, but I can at least stand there an look pretty.

p.s. I promise that I actually have awesome stuff lined up. Like an adorable cherry dress and my trip to the Jean Paul Gaultier exhibit! I'm just having a hard time finding the time to work on it.


Forever 21 Blazer
Forever 21 Dress
Steve Madden Sarrina Heels



Payphone - Maroon 5 fs Wiz Khalifa
bloglovintwittertumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment