Friday, April 6, 2012

the shops at target - the webster


Target has been buzzing about their newest collaborations "The Shops at Target" for a while now. They've been doing little sneak peeks here and there, but finally released a full collection of photos for their clothing Shop - The Webster.

The Webster is a high-fashion boutique located in Miami, FL. They're all about luxurious ready-to-wear items for Miami's fashionable men and women.

Which pretty much means a collaboration line with them is all too perfect for spring.

You can view the full collection here, but I've picked out a few items to show you guys that really caught my eye. Luckily its not as bad as the Jason Wu line. I don't have an undying urge to take the entire women's collection home. Just a couple "must have" items on my list this time!

Starting with these shorts and that dress..



I'll be spending another few hours stalking and yelling at my computer to get just those two items. I swear. Nothing more! I hope.

I do very much like the matching blazer, but its priced at $50 and I have more than enough blazers in my wardrobe. But the shorts are seriously too cute not to have and the print on the dress is seriously amazing.

And of course there are some accessories..




The collection builds off each other well. I could easily see pairing the color blocked cardigan over the maxi dress, or even wearing the jacquard skirt on top of the printed shift dress.

Sigh. As much as I love the print on the maxi dress, I think it'll end up being too large of a print for my frame. It is quite beautiful though.

The jacquard skirt is almost a "must have" for me. I haven't quite decided yet, since its a bit difficult to see some of the detail off of this promo photo.



You can see the entire Webster line here.

What you guys think? Will you be shopping The Shops?



photos from The Huffington Post and Target
bloglovintwittertumblr

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to sit this one out, they do look really tempting tho. Hope you snag your pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't have the energy to do the early morning thing this time (even though its not til may lol). if website stalking works. awesome! >.< but i think thats about it. i'm wu-tramuatized!

      Delete