Thursday, April 26, 2012

ASOS 10% Off Site Wide!


So...

This is currently what my ASOS cart looks like.



As much as I'd like to, I won't be checking out with all of this today. Though, lets not talk about how much I have checked out with. Work has been kicking my ass lately so I haven't had much time to prepare as many blog posts either, but I love it when ASOS does their extra 10% off sales.

Use BONUS10 at check out for an extra 10% off all regular price and sale items. This code is good until May 01, 2010, so lots of shopping times ahead! ASOS will save items for 30 days, so maybe if you can't budget in something now you can in a week or so. Ho hum. Devil on the shoulder here. :)

Don't forget to use Ebates, too! 3.5% back! If you don't have an Ebates account, you can sign up here (referral link).

And as always.. a couple of my choice items.


ASOS Lace Mini


Yellow and lace? Mini Skirt? Must have for the closet!



Confetti Print Button Down Skirt


I really love the print on this. It just seems so fun. Plus its got that sweetness that button down skirts have. Also, those shoes are so so cute!!



Paisley Animal Print Shirt


I'm not normally a big fan of paisley, but I love how the two of these prints come together.



Button Back Contrast Dress


I seriously adore the back of this dress, and at $14 bucks? I have to give it a try. I do think I'm going to need to get the hem shortened but I think it'll be worth the cost.



Bow Back Dress


Um. This is ridiculously cute. That is all.



Summer Dress with Open Back


And no visit to ASOS is complete without an open back/cut out dress. Especially when it comes in such a pretty shade of green (and pink :( though out in my size)


Happy Shopping!!


bloglovintwittertumblr

1 comment: