Tuesday, February 28, 2012

lets get some shoes, lets get some shoes




wow a whole week without an outfit post! i guess those jason wu reviews fuddled up the brain a bit huh? or possibly my wallet has been holding me captive for the past few days in hopes i'll stop abusing it at target (seriously, i think i've lost track of how many trips i've made out there this month).

there was also a slight incident in which i had an allergic reaction to some medication that wiped me out for a day or so. but we can just pretend that it was the wallet's fault. i like that scenario. and in an epic battle, i bravely broke free, bought more shoes and came out a hero!



this is actually a true story.. its been shoes-bruary in my house. i think bf's ready to kill me. or pretending to shoot at millions of shoes while he plays battlefield 3. i'm not actually paying for a lot of these shoes, and that is important to note (why? probably because i spent a gawd awful amont of money on jason wu and need an intervention). i'd been holding on to an amazon giftcard from my manager since christmas (some sort of small feat there), so that explains the two betsey johnson shoes i purchased. i'd won two $50 giftcards from DSW (how i love them), so that explains the boutique 9 and mojo moxy shoes that haven't arrived yet. and i won "look of the week" from bakers shoes on shoeternity, so that'll explain the bakers shoes i haven't picked out yet.

so really, i haven't bought any shoes at all this month. i've been a perfectly well behaved little panda. :)

minus the 50% off coupon i have from solestruck that will force me to place an order by the end of the month. but those shoes won't arrive until march, so it doesn't count.. right?



don't worry! i didn't forget about my outfit. this was one of those happy accidents that happened when i was putting together another review post. throw on a few accessories and wah-la~! instant awesome outfit.

i think my favorite part is how the sheer snakeskin print sort of mimics the holes that the crochet pattern creates. i think thats why this outfit works so well together. the red on the shoes is a more muted red, so its not too bright and doesn't overpower the neutral colors.

speaking of shoes (again), these were an amazing find. i found them at DSW and for some unknown reason didn't get them right away. which caused me to obsess over them for over a week until i finally caved. well, its a good thing i waited! when i went back to pick them up they were an additional 80% off! i love it when shoes are amazing and cheap, its almost as good as them being free. heehee.




photos by me
pacsun sheer top, yesstyle crochet skirt, MRKT via DSW claire pump, forever 21 belt, random bracelets
shoes - liam kelly sullivan
bloglovintwittertumblr

7 comments:

  1. That skirt is SO beautiful! I love love love it! I am also feeling a little jaleous of all those shoes that are coming your way! I have ZERO shoes for upcoming spring and am in desperate need of some new basics, haha! xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous skirt! I love how you paired it with the beautiful wine red pumps. :)

    -Lisa
    Thelovelymemoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are beautiful. I love the pairing of cream plus burgundy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheap Nike Lunarglide 3 outlet sale the latest nike shoes,include nike zoom hyperfuse and so on.discount 40%-60% with free shipping on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheap Nike Lunarglide 3 outlet sale the latest nike shoes,include nike zoom hyperfuse and so on.discount 40%-60% with free shipping on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After read a couple of the articles on your website these few days, and I truly like your style of blogging. I tag it to my favorite’s internet site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site also and let me know what you think. http://www.bestcrossfitshoe.net/

    ReplyDelete