Friday, December 9, 2011

monday muse



i want to introduce you to someone.

her name.. is Amber of Forever Amber


image from foreveramber.co.uk 

and she is simply adorable. i think i love her.

i stumbled upon her blog when i was doing some research on dressember and i've been following her ever since. not only does she have great taste, and a shoe closet to die, she seriously has the cutest blog posts i've ever read. this one being my favorite. her posts encourage me more to write like myself and not worry that i'm scaring off my audience because i sound like a raving lunatic.

seriously. check her out. i think you'll love her too.

p.s. don't read her blog while you're at work. you're co-workers will think you're strange because your snickering and snorting trying so hard not to laugh out loud.

bloglovintwittertumblr

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me, you are absolutely adorable! Am now following :)

    ReplyDelete