Thursday, December 1, 2011

H&M x The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo




Here we go again. Ugh. When will I get a break? H&M has partnered up with Trish Summerville and created this fabulous line of clothing inspired by The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, which is an amazing must-read book, and hopefully will be just as amazing movie. The line is set to come out on December 14th. I won't be skipping work for this one (thanks Forever 21 for making the Hello Kitty line so disappointing in person), but there is a very high chance I will be skipping the gym that day. I just need to see this stuff in person. It all looks so amazing. I've posted my top 9 wants/must-haves. You can see more at InStyle.com.

Cannot wait until the movie comes out!


i don't know which color to get?!?!!? >.< decisions decisions!







photos from H&M and InStyle
bloglovintwittertumblr

1 comment:

  1. hmm. i like the jacket. thats it though. doesnt seem like most of it would be your taste either?

    ReplyDelete