Thursday, December 15, 2011

dressember - day 14: color pop




i have to admit, as much as i love dresses, i am starting to get a bit bored wearing one every single day. especially because its cold. so i tried to mix it up a bit today. i threw a pair of paperbag shorts over my tight asos cut out dress. i promise i'm actually wearing a dress still. see..

 



hype this look here at lookbook.nu

i found these shorts at urban outfitters the other day, and i just fell in love with them. also they were 50% off so that just strengthened the love i felt. the color is so pretty, and i like the pop it gives to an otherwise all black ensemble. helps drag me out of my winter blues.


photos taken by me
asos cut out dress, sweater tights, dv by dolce vita pura boots, ny&co necklace
bloglovintwittertumblr

3 comments:

  1. love love the shorts! you're adorable and the tattoo you have is gorgeous! check out my blog dear and maybe follow me if you like. :)

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would plus one this if i could...

    ReplyDelete