Thursday, December 8, 2011

dressember - day 05










me: omg! bank account, this sweater is so amazing! i want it in another color!
bank account: denied.
me: but.. its HALF OFF sale price. it was only $10.00!!! it was original $59!
bank account: are you kidding me? have you looked at your spending lately. denied!!!

T.T why is my bank account so mean to me? sigh. btw the half off sale is an in-store promo only, its still almost thirty bucks online (although well worth it even at that price). if you have an urban outfitters near you, i highly recommend you go check it out. i won't talk about how much i spent, or what i came home with. :X



pictures taken by me
sparkle&fade cropped sweater, h&m dress, romwe.com tights, dv by dolce vita pura boots, ny&co necklace

bloglovintwittertumblr

2 comments:

  1. I have that same conversation with my bank account!

    www.thequirkypoet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I represent Style Recognized. In short, we search style and fashion blogs for quality "Show Stopping" photos. We are talking the "Killer" post.

    We have identified a photo from your blog that is a flat out "Killer" post and as a result we ask your permission to post the photo on our site www.stylerecognized.com. The only modification we would make to the photo is add one of our trademark "Killer" seals on the bottom. In addition, we would include your name on the post and a link back to your site.

    The photo was posted on your blog 12/8/2011 (black skirt). "Killer Look"

    Keep up the great work!

    --
    Su Street
    Style Recognized... where your fashion efforts are noticed.

    ReplyDelete