Thursday, March 10, 2011

have i gone mad? i'm afraid so. you're entirely bonkers. but i'll tell you a secret. all the best people are.







/Pots banging /Lots of Typing /Swear Words /Puppies Barking /More Swear Words

Oh.

Hi there. Well then.. Its been a while hasn't it? Color me embarrassed considering the last post I wrote was about 6 months ago and.. oh I said I'd be working on more art project didn't it?

Can someone just stamp a big fat FAIL on my forehead?

So, I WAS unemployed, and then I got re-employed? and then I got sick, and then I got more sick.. and then I moved in! yay heartshowers! which pretty much put all funlife activies on hold, and etc, etc ,etc excuses for days.

I'm sorry. It won't happen again (/fingers crossed behind back). The funny thing is, I did manage to work on some projects, I just really haven't had time to post anything, so I'm going to work my way backwards and start with the latest and greatest - my new pair of climbing shoes. Which b-t-w, were an awesome Valentine's Day gift, and possible my best creation in the shoe-art to date.

I'm completely obsessed with Alice in Wonderland. I'm not sure what it is, but considering these shoes started off being a powder blue it felt meant to be. It was a solid 3 or 4 hours of consistant work and a wicked Sharpie hangover the next day. But it was totally. Utterly. Worth it. <3


photos taken by kloo
lost in wonderland - sharpie permanent and oil-based markers on la sportiva: katana shoes
bloglovintwittertumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment