Wednesday, August 18, 2010

you taste like glitter mixed with rock 'n' roll






I like you a lot, lot.. think you're really hot, hot. Attended the Monster Ball on Monday and like a good little monster, I had to dress accordingly. I'd actually left the house wondering if I'd gone too far, but those fears were rapidly put aside by the time I arrived at the HP. Little monsters everywhere!! I've never seen San Jose dressed so inappropriately! It was awesome! and of course! Mama monster was awesome as well :)

On an odd note though.. While taking pictures someone asked us if we were taking photos for high school. Um, what kind of pictures did THEY take in high school? Cause my mama would've disowned me if I'd ever even thought about leaving the house like this!



pictures by kloo
express shark lace tank, anchor blue studded shorts, american apparel over the knee socks, madden girl heels, forever 21 necklace
bloglovintwittertumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment